Wednesday 15 February 2012

Bag It.

Oh the purse!

  I love going through my purse. Its made from cow hide, and purchased in Ensenada Mexico at La Bufadora. I think a bag says quite a lot about someones personality, or Purse-onality if you may! (I know, I know, that was rather lame, but everyone needs a lame joke every now and then!)

 Today I took the liberty of dumping its contents into my ever so beautiful vintage Jetliner suitcase with red satin interior. Lovely, isn't it?

 Lets Go through my day-to-day life item by item, yes?

1. Leather Satchel, for small runaway items.
2. My fantastic WonderWoman wallet (Favorite Superhero since childhood) http://www.dynomighty.com/products.php?s=mighty%20wallets
3. Blistex. I never go anywhere without it. ESPECIALLY in the cold and dry winter season.
4. SMASH book. http://kandcompany.eksuccessbrands.com/dept/SMASH+1.aspx
5. Flower Change purse, Brought back from Spain by my Momma Bear.
6. Pure Coconut Hair serum. Sooo incredible. http://inecto.co.uk/products/haircare-products/smoothing-hair-serum/
7. Make-up: Foundation, Mascara, Lip gloss etc... oh, and a fine tipped sharpie.
8. Nixon Cougar Watch. Beautiful.
9. Hand Lotion.
10. "Bacon Mints" Tin, filled with advil, NOT Bacon Mints.
11. My little man.
12. Devine White Chocolate with Strawberries.
13. CO. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream, for that extra sweet kiss <3. http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4004130
14. Cell phone. I like to think it is temporary until I can afford an iPhone. I am an apple girl.
15. Scavenged Bracelet for moments i need to feel extra pretty.

There you go all, a look into my Purse-onal life. (I know, I know. Not funny at all.).

Whats in your bag?

Cheers,
-Meadow

1 comment:

  1. hey! i was with your mother when she bought that chocolate for you. i almost stole it. but didn't. only because i miss you, though. ;) glad you're liking the smash book. i think i might need to get one. that, and a mighty wallet.

    on another note, when do i get to see you again? because it's been too long.

    ps. your mother told me the hilarious story of mrs. what's-her-face, and why not to pat a horse on the bum. yeah... still laughing. also, tell her thank-you for the granola, because it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete